Whistleblower Lawyers in Raleigh, NC
Representing Individuals in Qui Tam & Whistleblower Actions
It is all too common for companies to commit fraud against our government, in an attempt to cheat the government out of money. At Edwards Kirby, we represent individuals in qui tam or whistleblower lawsuits when they sue on behalf of our government for fraud.
Have you witnessed fraud, overbilling. or misuse of government funds by your employer? From Medicare and Medicaid fraud to defense contractor fraud, the government relies on regular citizens to come forward to cure fraud undertaken against it. For this reason, the law protects and rewards whistleblowers who help aid the public by detecting and exposing this fraud. In fact, as a reward for uncovering fraud, whistleblowers are entitled to a portion of the funds recovered on behalf of the government.
To learn more, call a Raleigh whistleblower attorney at (919) 335-7005.
We can protect your interests and rights.
What Is a Whistleblower Lawsuit?
Whistleblower lawsuits, known as qui tam, cover any fraud on the government for the purposes of obtaining government funds. This includes:
- Fraud in the provision of goods or services in defense contracts and other government contracts.
- Overbilling for government healthcare services and drugs (including Medicare and Medicaid).
- Procurement fraud such as providing inferior goods or inflating rates in government contracts.
- Improper provision of disaster relief funds and economic stimulus funds under TARP, EESA, or ARRA.
- Fraud in the provision of grants and loans by the federal government or goods and services in education and other public works.
- Pharmaceutical fraud through illegal kickbacks, off-label marketing, and violations of FDA regulations.
The experienced Raleigh qui tam lawyers at Edwards Kirby handle whistleblower cases nationwide. These lawsuits are often complicated because of the legal and economic issues involved, so whistleblower plaintiffs are more likely to be successful if they have the help of skilled attorneys.
If you think you have a whistleblower claim, please contact us as at (919) 335-7005 soon as possible for a free case evaluation.