Edwards Kirby Team Named to 2020 NC Super Lawyers
Edwards Kirby, LLP is pleased to announce that all 7 of our firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2020 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers!
Regarded among the most reputable publications in the legal industry, Super Lawyers has become a trusted resource for individuals and businesses in need of proven legal representation.
Consumers looking to vet potential legal representatives can rely on Super Lawyers’ patented, multi-phase selection process to select attorneys who’ve garnered the respect and esteem of their colleagues, and the highest degree of professional success. That’s because Super Lawyers emphasizes objective peer review, and thoroughly evaluates candidates before selecting them to its annual lists.
Edwards Kirby Attorneys Featured in 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers
This year, the entire Edwards Kirby legal team was selected for inclusion in either the North Carolina Super Lawyers list (an honor achieved by just 5% of all practicing lawyers in the state) or the North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars, (reserved for the state’s top young attorneys).
North Carolina Super Lawyers:
- John Edwards– Partner John Edwards was named to the N.C. Super Lawyers list for the third consecutive year in the areas of Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury: General.
- David F. Kirby– Partner David Kirby earns his 15th year of inclusion to Super Lawyers in 2020. David was recognized for his work in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products.
- Bill Bystrynski– Along with Partner David Kirby, Partner Bill Bystrynski earns his 15th year of inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers. He was selected in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products.
- Kristen Beightol– Attorney Kristen Beightol was selected for inclusion in the 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers list in the area of Medical Malpractice. This is Kristen’s first year being named to the magazine’s hallmark listing.
North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- Cate Edwards– Partner Cate Edwards was selected to the North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for her work in the areas of Personal Injury: General, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor Law, and Class Action / Mass Torts. The Rising Stars list features just 2.5% of all practicing lawyers in the state.
- Winston S. Kirby– Attorney Winston S. Kirby was named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for his work in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products. As with Attorney Cate Edwards and Mary Kathryn Kurth, this was his first year of recognition by Super Lawyers.
- Mary Kathryn Kurth– Attorney Mary Kathryn Kurth earns her first Super Lawyers selection with a spot among the 2020 North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars. Mary Kathryn was selected in the areas of Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury: General.
In addition to our seven attorneys being named to North Carolina Super Lawyers 2020, Chuck Lollar, Sr. – who serves as Of Counsel to our firm – was selected for inclusion in the 2020 edition of Virginia Super Lawyers for his work in the area of Eminent Domain. Chuck has been recognized by Super Lawyers on three previous occasions.
Edwards Kirby: Passionate, Proven, Respected
We’d like to congratulate all lawyers on being recognized in this year’s edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers. Their well-deserved distinctions speak volumes about the respect they’ve earned among peers, and the results they’ve secured for clients throughout Raleigh, the state of North Carolina, and beyond.
If you wish to speak with an attorney about a potential case, call (919) 335-7005 or contact us online.