Seven Members of the Edwards Kirby Team Named to 2021 NC Super Lawyers
Jan 14, 2021
Edwards Kirby, LLP is pleased to announce that 7 of our firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2021 edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers!
Regarded among the most reputable publications in the legal industry, Super Lawyers has become a trusted resource for individuals and businesses in need of proven legal representation.
Consumers looking to vet potential legal representatives can rely on Super Lawyers’ patented, multi-phase selection process to select attorneys who’ve garnered the respect and esteem of their colleagues, and the highest degree of professional success. That’s because Super Lawyers emphasizes objective peer review, and thoroughly evaluates candidates before selecting them to its annual lists.
Edwards Kirby Attorneys Featured in 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers
This year, Edwards Kirby is proud to announce that 7 members of our legal team were selected for inclusion in either the North Carolina Super Lawyers list (an honor achieved by just 5% of all practicing lawyers in the state) or the North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars (reserved for the state’s top young attorneys).
North Carolina Super Lawyers:
- John Edwards – Partner John Edwards was named to the N.C. Super Lawyers list for the third consecutive year in the areas of Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury: General.
- David F. Kirby – Partner David Kirby earns his 16th year of inclusion to Super Lawyers in 2021. David was recognized for his work in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products.
- Bill Bystrynski – Along with Partner David Kirby, Partner Bill Bystrynski earns his 16th year of inclusion in North Carolina Super Lawyers. He was selected in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products.
- Kristen Beightol – Attorney Kristen Beightol was selected for inclusion in the 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers list in the area of Medical Malpractice. This is Kristen’s second year of inclusion to the list.
North Carolina Super Lawyers Rising Stars:
- Cate Edwards – For the second year, Cate Edwards was selected to the North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars for her work in the areas of Personal Injury: General, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor Law, and Class Action / Mass Torts. The Rising Stars list features just 2.5% of all practicing lawyers in the state.
- Winston S. Kirby – Attorney Winston S. Kirby was named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for his work in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, and Personal Injury: Products. This was his 2nd year of recognition by Super Lawyers.
- Mary Kathryn Kurth – Attorney Mary Kathryn Kurth earns her 2nd Super Lawyers selection with a spot among the 2021 North Carolina Super Lawyers list of Rising Stars. Mary Kathryn was selected in the areas of Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury: General.
Edwards Kirby: Passionate, Proven, Respected
We’d like to congratulate these seven lawyers on being recognized in this year’s edition of North Carolina Super Lawyers. Their well-deserved distinctions speak volumes about the respect they’ve earned among peers, and the results they’ve secured for clients throughout Raleigh, North Carolina, and beyond.
Feb 03, 2021
Jan 07, 2021
We’re Here to Help
Call 919-780-5400 or fill out our online form to request a free consultation. You won’t pay unless we win!