Premises Liability Attorneys in Raleigh, NC
Property Owners Are Responsible for Maintaining Safe Premises
Property owners are legally obligated to employees, visitors, and customers to maintain their premises in a reasonably safe manner, or give warning of any unsafe conditions. Failures to do so can lead to serious slip and fall accidents, animal attacks, stairway accidents, and even assaults.
If you were injured on another’s property, you may have grounds for a premises liability lawsuit against the property owner or manager. This can help you recover the money you need for your medical bills, any lost earnings, pain, suffering, and other losses or trauma you have experienced or may experience in the future. Our Raleigh premises liability attorneys are standing by to see how we can assist you. With over 170 years of collective experience and a history of record-breaking verdicts and settlements in North Carolina and across the U.S., we are a formidable force and are ready to put all of our resources at your disposal.
Contact Edwards Kirby today at (919) 335-7005 for a free review of your premises liability claim.
Injury & Wrongful Death Claims for Defective or Dangerous Premises
At Edwards Kirby, we handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving incidents that occur on residential and commercial properties, including:
- Structural collapses of porches, balconies, or roofs
- Unsafe construction zones, jobsites, or remodeling areas
- Dangerous stairwells
- Burns or electrocution caused by improperly placed power lines
- Accidents on amusement park rides
- Food-borne illnesses acquired in restaurants or fast-food outlets
- Unsupervised or poorly maintained swimming pools or wading pools
- Negligent security or surveillance resulting in violent crimes
These are complex and challenging cases, but our Raleigh premises liability lawyers have the know-how and tenacity to succeed. Some of our successes in this field include:
- Multi-million dollar verdict for burns suffered by a worker during the filming of a motion picture.
- Recovery for a female convenience store worker who was kidnapped and raped.
- Recovery for the family of a Raleigh social worker who was kidnapped and murdered by a co-worker.
- Multi-million dollar recoveries in two separate cases of high rise construction workers who fell through unsecured holes.
Do not let your injury or loss go unnoticed.
Call (919) 335-7005 and seek justice.