Seven Edwards Kirby Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America
Edwards Kirby is pleased to announce that seven of our firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®! This is one of the legal industry’s top honors, and an accomplishment several of our attorneys have earned numerous times before.
Published annually by Best Lawyers, The Best Lawyers in America list relies on a peer-review based methodology to nominate, review, and research potential honorees. Those who rank the highest among their peers are ultimately named to the final listing.
Given the stringent selection process, recognition among The Best Lawyers in America is a distinction few attorneys ever achieve. Four of our attorneys have previously received this honor several times (John Edwards, David Kirby, Bill Bystrynski, and Kristen Beightol). This is the first year of inclusion for attorneys Cate Edwards, Mary Kathryn Kurth, and Andrew Avram – each of whom were recognized among Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch.”
- John R. Edwards: Recognized in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs; and Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- David F. Kirby: Recognized by Best Lawyers every year since 2001 in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- William B. Bystrynski: Recognized by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability – Plaintiffs.
- Kristen L. Beightol: Named to Best Lawyers in Litigation – Insurance, Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- Cate E. Edwards: Attorney Cate Edwards earns her first inclusion in Best Lawyers, and recognition among Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch,” in Labor and Employment Law – Employee, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiffs, and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- Mary Kathryn Kurth: Attorney Mary Kathryn Kurth received her first Best Lawyers selection among its “Ones to Watch,” in Appellate Practice, and Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- Andrew C. Avram: Attorney Andrew Avram was selected for the first year to Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” list for his work in Labor and Employment Law – Management.
Read more on this press release.
Edwards Kirby congratulates our attorneys on their latest achievement. We know selection among The Best Lawyers in America is one of the industry’s highest honors, and a testament to their tremendous experience and talent for helping clients pursue justice. Their work has been invaluable to the victims and families we serve, and to our proven record of success in complex and high-stakes claims.