Car Accident Attorneys in Raleigh, NC
You Can Seek Justice After a Serious Auto Accident
Edwards Kirby has a long history of successful litigation in cases involving motor vehicle accidents causing permanent, disabling, or fatal injuries. Our Raleigh car accident attorneys fight to collect the full legal compensation needed to help your family recover after a serious or fatal collision.
We concentrate our representation on the individual plaintiff, no matter how well-financed the defendant or their insurance company may be. Our auto accident attorneys are skilled at uncovering the evidence to prove who was at fault, and we know how to fight for fair compensation – inside or outside of the civil courtroom. We document the injuries and treatments necessary to achieve full possible recovery or to adapt to a disability. Every step we take is to help you restore your quality of life.
To find out how we can assist you, call (919) 335-7005.
Your case evaluation is free and confidential.
Leaders in Motor Vehicle Accident Cases Across North Carolina
Through our decades in practice, we have represented car accident victims and families from all backgrounds and walks of life. We’ve been honored to have represented the families of judges, firefighters, and law enforcement officers when they have been injured or killed in serious accidents. We’re honored both because of their service to our communities and because judges, police officers, and first responders are well situated to know the best lawyers to contact when an accident has taken a loved one from them.
We are leaders in motor vehicle accident cases involving:
- Big rig truck accidents
- Commercial vehicles, buses, or delivery vans
- Single-vehicle accidents caused by defective tires, brakes, or other components
- Accidents involving fuel-fed fires, including those resulting in serious burns
- SUV rollovers
- Serious or fatal injuries involving roadside good Samaritans
- Motor vehicle collisions injuring pedestrians, bicyclists, or skateboarders
We’ve Handled Hundreds of Serious & Fatal Auto Accident Cases
The attorneys at Edwards Kirby have handled hundreds of auto accident cases involving serious injury or death. A small sampling of some of those cases includes:
- A two-year-old boy orphaned when his parents were killed by a police officer with a history of poor driving.
- A Chapel Hill attorney killed when a construction site crane fell on the road.
- An ambulance driver killed by a runaway truck as he tried to save his partner.
- A woman who suffered a life-threatening brain injury after being hit from behind by a tow truck.
- A college student who suffered brain damage after being hit by a milk truck.
- A woman driving who was struck and killed by a drunk driver.
Taking on the Most Complex Car Accident Cases
Our Raleigh car accident lawyers take an exhaustive approach to investigating and proving the cause of the wreck, and in determining the total extent of losses and damages to help our clients achieve the best possible results under tragic circumstances. While we have handled cases involving many accidents caused by poor driving, drunken drivers, and distracted drivers, we handle many cases in which the causes of the accident are more complicated.
Such cases include:
- Defective highway construction: $6.65 million settlement in the deaths of three family members in a wreck caused by a defectively built portion of the highway.
- Defective tires or valves: $6.7 million settlement in the deaths of two people killed when their tire exploded.
- Other problems, including defective brakes ($5.35 million settlement); vehicle fires (confidential eight-figure settlement); and negligent hiring of a driver ($8.3 million verdict).
Our attorneys are standing by to offer helpful guidance related to your accident. Call (919) 335-7005 today!