Several Edwards Kirby Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America
Aug 20, 2020
Edwards Kirby is pleased to announce that several of our firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®! This is one of the legal industry’s top honors, and an accomplishment several of our attorneys have earned numerous times before.
Published annually by Best Lawyers, The Best Lawyers in America list relies on a peer-review based methodology to nominate, review, and research potential honorees. Those who rank the highest among their peers are ultimately named to the final listing.
Given the stringent selection process, recognition among The Best Lawyers in America is a distinction few attorneys ever achieve. Several of our attorneys have previously received this honor several times (John Edwards, David Kirby, and Bill Bystrynski). This is the first year of inclusion for attorneys Mary Kathryn Kurth, and Andrew Avram – each of whom were recognized among Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch.”
- John R. Edwards: Recognized in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs; and Professional Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- David F. Kirby: Recognized by Best Lawyers every year since 2001 in Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs; and Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs.
- William B. Bystrynski: Recognized by Best Lawyers for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability – Plaintiffs.
- Mary Kathryn Kurth: Attorney Mary Kathryn Kurth received her first Best Lawyers selection among its “Ones to Watch,” in Appellate Practice, and Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs.
- Andrew C. Avram: Attorney Andrew Avram was selected for the first year to Best Lawyers’ “Ones to Watch” list for his work in Labor and Employment Law – Management.
We’re Here to Help
Call 919-780-5400 or fill out our online form to request a free consultation. You won’t pay unless we win!