Car Accident Attorneys In Charlotte, NC
You Won’t Pay Unless We Win
We’re Here to Help
Fill out our online form to request a free consultation. You won’t pay unless we win!
Record Setting Results View More Results
Truck wreck resulting in deaths of two children and a brain injury to a third.
A man is injured when struck by a truck that ran a red light.
A minister and his wife killed in a trucking accident.
Leaders in Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
For decades, our Charlotte auto accident attorneys have represented car crash victims from all walks of life. We are especially honored to have represented the families of judges, firefighters, and law enforcement in the Charlotte community following serious accidents; both because of their service, and because they are well-situated to know the importance of working with proven counsel in the wake of severe wrecks and preventable tragedies.
Edwards Kirby has cultivated a reputation as a leader in personal injury litigation, and for our work in motor vehicle accident cases involving:
- Big rig truck accidents
- Commercial vehicles, buses, or delivery trucks
- Single-vehicle accidents caused by defective tires, brakes, or other components
- Accidents involving fuel-fed fires, including those resulting in serious burns
- SUV rollovers
- Serious or fatal injuries involving roadside good Samaritans
- Motor vehicle collisions injuring pedestrians, bicyclists, or skateboarders
- Collisions caused by drunk drivers
Hundreds of Serious & Fatal North Carolina Auto Accident Cases Handled
Our Charlotte car accident lawyers have handled hundreds of cases involving serious injury or death, and have recovered millions in compensation for our clients. Some of these cases include:
- A Chapel Hill attorney killed when a construction site crane fell on the road.
- An ambulance driver killed by a runaway truck as he tried to save his partner.
- A woman who suffered a life-threatening brain injury after being hit from behind by a tow truck.
- A college student who suffered brain damage after being hit by a milk truck.
- A two-year-old boy orphaned when his parents were killed by a police officer with a history of poor driving.
- Numerous people killed or injured by drunk drivers.
Edwards Kirby: Serving Victims & Families Across North Carolina
Our Charlotte auto accident attorneys at Edwards Kirby proudly serve victims and families throughout North Carolina, and accept attorney referrals from fellow lawyers with complex and high-stakes car crash cases.
We’re Here to Help
Call 919-780-5400 or fill out our online form to request a free consultation. You won’t pay unless we win!